Personal Growth and Development (PGD) is a program designed to:
- nurture the personal growth of each child at Brookwood,
- encourage the development of decision-making skills and sound ethical sense,
- consider a variety of social and moral issues,
- help each student gain understanding of self and others,
- and to promote self-respect, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
PGD also includes a school-wide Buddy Program which promotes community responsibility, sharing, caring, organization, and thoughtfulness by pairing older students younger schoolmates. Fourth graders are paired with a Pre-K buddy and work together on various projects.
Earth Day Links Farming in the Ocean and Water